However happy your are with your renovation or refurbishment project, clearing up the mess left behind by the building process can seem like a daunting final hurdle. Book an expert team for your after builders cleaning in Manchester to showcase your property improvements. Use this service your your home or for your recently improved rental property. Either way, we’ll send you a willing team of cleaners, complete with all the tools and cleaning products they need to complete your work.
Book Culpepper’s Expert Workmanship and Save Your Own Time and Equipment
Your post builders cleaning in Manchester will be delivered by professional cleaners with a wealth of experience. You’ll find this service easy to book, and it’ll save you hours of hard work and a great deal of strain on your own vacuum cleaner too:
- Get a free quote 24/7, based on the hours of cleaning you need: Use our chat service, fill in our contact form, or give us a call
- All detergents and equipment are included: And we have specialist products for tricky problems like paint or varnish stains
- Book your cleaning any day of the week: We also work at the weekends, and we’re often able to deliver same day cleaning
- Cancel or rearrange an appointment without penalty: All we ask is 48 hours notice
- Arrange key collection or drop off: You don’t need to be at the property for us to clean it
- Save money by combining this service with certain others: Hot water extraction cleaning for carpets is often a perfect add-on to after builders cleaning
What’s Included in Your Manchester Post Construction Cleaning
The details of your post construction cleaning will depend on the nature of the work you’ve had done. Furnished and carpeted homes require a different approach from unfurnished ones, and of course some building projects generates more mess than others. When you contact us, your customer service adviser will ask a few questions to make sure we understand what’s involved. Any construction debris left behind will be bagged for removal. Your cleaners will vacuum clean everywhere, spot clean paint, or varnish marks from carpets floors or walls. Sinks in bathrooms and kitchens are cleaned as are all kitchen appliances and bathroom fittings. When necessary we’ll clean inside and out of cupboards and drawers, just to ensure that you won’t be finding plaster dust for weeks to come.
Professional Standards in After Builders Cleaning
You’ll get outstanding after builders cleaning in Manchester because we’ve invested in the equipment and products that make it possible. This means things like high-powered vacuum cleaners with extra fine dust filters, and a range of cleaning solvents and detergents that meet the challenges of paint, varnish and plaster stains and marks. Your team bring all the tools they need, everything from scrapers to remove paint from windows, to a step ladder to allow us to get to the top of cupboards where the dirt so often lurks. Culpepper’s Team have invested in our cleaners too. Your service is completed under full insurance, by reference-vetted and trained staff, and our work is subject to internal quality control monitoring.